What Do Mormons Believe?
- If you get hungry, please let me know and I will order some food.
- Do you mind if I record the answers to my questions so that I can share mormonism with others?___________________________________________________________________
- What Are Your Names_______________________________________________________
- What Education And Knowledge Do You Have Of The Book Of Mormon?_____________
- How Long Have You been Mormons?___________________________________________
- What Education And Knowledge Do You Have Of The Bible ________________________
- Have you studied any of the languages that the Bible or the Book of Mormon were written in? Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, Reformed Egyptian?_________________________________
- Was The Book Of Mormon Originally Written In Reformed Egyptian Or Hebrew? ______
The Mormon book of Mormon was written in Reformed Egyptian. A language that has no evidence of existence. https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/liahona/2016/02/mormons-miraculous-book?lang=eng
- אֱלֹהִים Is Elohim referring to the singular father of Mormonism? _____________________
ים is male plural. אֱלוֹהַּ (ʾĔlōah) No ending is Male Singular.
In the bible Elohim refers to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as One.
- Did the Mormon Elohim Have Sex With Marry On The Star Base Kolob To Produce The Pre-Mortal Jesus?_________________________________________________________
- In heaven after the resurrection, will people have husbands and wives, have sex, and have spirit children?___________________________________________________________
–Matthew 22:29 Yeshua answered and he said to them, “You do err, because you do not understand the scriptures, neither the mighty works of yahuah. 30 For in the resurrection of the dead, they do not take wives, neither do men have wives, but they are like the Angels of yahuah in Heaven.
Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith yahuah, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
–John 1 Peshitta Holy Bible Translated 1 “In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word had been existing with yahuah and That Word was himself yahuah. 2 This One himself was at the origin with yahuah. 3 Everything was in his hand, and without him not even one thing existed of the things that existed. 4 In him was The Life and The Life is The Light of men. 5 And The Light is shining in the darkness, and the darkness did not overtake it. 6 There was a man sent from yahuah; his name was Yohannan. 7 He came for a witness, to testify about The Light, that everyone by him would believe. 8 He was not The Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 For That One was The Light of Truth, which enlightens every person that comes into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world existed by his hand, and the world knew him not. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12 But those that received him, to them he gave authority to become the sons of yahuah, even to them that believe on his Name, 13 Those who had not been born of blood, nor of the desire of the flesh, nor of the desire of a man, but of yahuah. 14 And The Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of The Only Begotten of The Father, full of grace and truth.”
“The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints teaches that all human beings, male and female, are beloved spirit children of heavenly parents, a Heavenly Father and a Heavenly Mother… While there is no record of a formal revelation to Joseph Smith on this doctrine, some early Latter-day Saint women recalled that he personally taught them about a Mother in Heaven. The earliest published references to the doctrine appeared shortly after Joseph Smith’s death in 1844, in documents written by his close associates.” https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-topics-essays/mother-in-heaven?lang=eng
- Does Mormonism Give Us A New Covenant And A New Gospel Given To Joseph Smith For A New Way To Get To Heaven ____________________________________________
Galations 1:6 I marvel how quickly you have been turned away from The Messiah, he who called you by his grace, unto another gospel 7 Which does not exist, but there are some who trouble you and wish to change The Gospel of The Messiah. 8 But even if we or an Angel from Heaven should evangelize you outside of that which we have evangelized you, we or he would be damned; 9 Just as I said to you from the first and now again I say to you, that if anyone evangelizes you outside of what you have received, he shall be damned.
Mormon Doctrine and Covenants 84:57-58 “57 And they shall remain under this condemnation until they repent and remember the new covenant, even the Book of Mormon and the former commandments which I have given them, not only to say, but to do according to that which I have written— 58 That they may bring forth fruit meet for their Father’s kingdom; otherwise there remaineth a scourge and judgment to be poured out upon the children of Zion.” https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/84?lang=eng&id=57-58,60-62#p56
- Based upon the study of Mormon teachings, it appears that the serpent helped adam and eve by getting them to eat from the forbidden fruit, so that they could leave the garden and have children, and so that jesus could have a body to be born in, so he could be sacrificed, and resurrect, to overcome the sin and death introduced by the fall; And all satan had to do to stop yahuah’s plan was to do nothing, and let adam and eve live for eternity. And Mormons don’t know why adam and eve could not have children without eating the forbidden fruit.
(jesus didn’t need to come and sacrifice himself for adam and eve if they hadn’t fell)
Book of Mormon Moses 5:10-11 “10 And in that day Adam blessed God and was filled, and began to prophesy concerning all the families of the earth, saying: Blessed be the name of God, for because of my transgression my eyes are opened, and in this life I shall have joy, and again in the flesh I shall see God.
11 And Eve, his wife, heard all these things and was glad, saying: Were it not for our transgression we never should have had seed, and never should have known good and evil, and the joy of our redemption, and the eternal life which God giveth unto all the obedient.” https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/pgp/moses/5?lang=eng&id=10-11#p10 In this fictional book, Adam and Eve are giving thanks for their disobedience, saying it brings them joy, and eternal life that is given to the obedient, not to the disobedient. This is a contradiction.
- In The Old Covenants Salvation Came By Faith And Forgiveness By Sacrifices. In The New Covenant Salvation Still Came By Faith And Forgiveness By The Sacrifice Of (as written in zechariah 3:1,3,6,8,9 & zechariah 6:11) יֵשׁוּעַ yeshua המָשִׁיחַ hamashiach jesus the messiah also yeshu in the aramaic new covenant.
SO in the covenant of Joseph Smith it appears that salvation comes by having faith in mormonism, following mormon teachings, wearing special undergarments, following mormon rules, participating in mormon rituals in one of the mormon temples, being baptized into the mormon church before or after death, and learning the hand shake to shake hands through the veil to enter into heaven?
Ephesians 2:8 For it is by his grace that we have been saved through faith, and this faith was not from you, but it is the gift of yahuah, 9 Not of works, lest anyone should boast.
2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement does the Temple of yahuah have with demons? But you are the Temple of THE LIVING elohim, just as it is said, “I shall dwell in them and I shall walk in them, and I shall be their elohim, and they shall be a people to me.”
Deuteronomy 12:5-7 But unto the place which yahuah your Elohim shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come: 6 And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks: 7 And there ye shall eat before yahuah your elohim, and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein yahuah thy elohim hath blessed thee.
1 Kings 3:2–3 2 Only the people sacrificed in high places, because there was no house built unto the name of yahuah, until those days. 3 And Solomon loved yahuah, walking in the statutes of David his father: only he sacrificed and burnt incense in high places.
Joshua 22:10-30 King James Version (only one temple in yerusalem only)10 And when they came unto the borders of Jordan, that are in the land of Canaan, the children of Reuben and the children of Gad and the half tribe of Manasseh built there an altar by Jordan, a great altar to see to. 11 And the children of Israel heard say, Behold, the children of Reuben and the children of Gad and the half tribe of Manasseh have built an altar over against the land of Canaan, in the borders of Jordan, at the passage of the children of Israel. 12 And when the children of Israel heard of it, the whole congregation of the children of Israel gathered themselves together at Shiloh, to go up to war against them. 13 And the children of Israel sent unto the children of Reuben, and to the children of Gad, and to the half tribe of Manasseh, into the land of Gilead, Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, 14 And with him ten princes, of each chief house a prince throughout all the tribes of Israel; and each one was an head of the house of their fathers among the thousands of Israel. 15 And they came unto the children of Reuben, and to the children of Gad, and to the half tribe of Manasseh, unto the land of Gilead, and they spake with them, saying, 16 Thus saith the whole congregation of yahuah, What trespass is this that ye have committed against the elohim of Israel, to turn away this day from following yahuah, in that ye have builded you an altar, that ye might rebel this day against yahuah? 17 Is the iniquity of Peor too little for us, from which we are not cleansed until this day, although there was a plague in the congregation of yahuah, 18 But that ye must turn away this day from following yahuah? and it will be, seeing ye rebel to day against yahuah, that to morrow he will be wroth with the whole congregation of Israel. 19 Notwithstanding, if the land of your possession be unclean, then pass ye over unto the land of the possession of yahuah, wherein yahuah’s tabernacle dwelleth, and take possession among us: but rebel not against yahuah, nor rebel against us, in building you an altar beside the altar of yahuah our elohim. 20 Did not Achan the son of Zerah commit a trespass in the accursed thing, and wrath fell on all the congregation of Israel? and that man perished not alone in his iniquity. 21 Then the children of Reuben and the children of Gad and the half tribe of Manasseh answered, and said unto the heads of the thousands of Israel, 22 yahuah eloah of elohim, yahuah eloah of elohim, he knoweth, and Israel he shall know; if it be in rebellion, or if in transgression against yahuah, (save us not this day,) 23 That we have built us an altar to turn from following yahuah, or if to offer thereon burnt offering or meat offering, or if to offer peace offerings thereon, let yahuah himself require it; 24 And if we have not rather done it for fear of this thing, saying, In time to come your children might speak unto our children, saying, What have ye to do with yahuah elohim of Israel? 25 For yahuah hath made Jordan a border between us and you, ye children of Reuben and children of Gad; ye have no part in yahuah: so shall your children make our children cease from fearing yahuah. 26 Therefore we said, Let us now prepare to build us an altar, not for burnt offering, nor for sacrifice: 27 But that it may be a witness between us, and you, and our generations after us, that we might do the service of yahuah before him with our burnt offerings, and with our sacrifices, and with our peace offerings; that your children may not say to our children in time to come, Ye have no part in yahuah. 28 Therefore said we, that it shall be, when they should so say to us or to our generations in time to come, that we may say again, Behold the pattern of the altar of yahuah, which our fathers made, not for burnt offerings, nor for sacrifices; but it is a witness between us and you. 29 yahuah forbid that we should rebel against yahuah, and turn this day from following yahuah, to build an altar for burnt offerings, for meat offerings, or for sacrifices, beside the altar of yahuah our elohim that is before his tabernacle. 30 And when Phinehas the priest, and the princes of the congregation and heads of the thousands of Israel which were with him, heard the words that the children of Reuben and the children of Gad and the children of Manasseh spake, it pleased them.
SALVATION: Romans 10:9 And if you will confess with your mouth our adoni yeshua (means jesus is lord), and you will believe in your heart that yahuah has raised him from the dead, you shall have life. 10 For the heart that believes in him is made right, and the mouth that confesses him has life. 11 For the Scriptures say, “Everyone who believes in him will be unashamed.” 12 And he makes no distinction in this, not for the Jews, neither for the Aramaeans, for he is The One eloah yahuah to all of them, who is rich with everyone who calls to him. 13 “For everyone who will call the name of the master yahuah shall be saved.” It doesn’t say anything about us needing to go to a temple to be saved.
Titus 3:5 “Not by works of righteousness that we had done, but by his own love he gave us life, through the washing of the new birth and the renewing of The Spirit of Holiness, 6 Whom he poured upon us richly by yahusuhuah hamashiach Our Lifegiver, 7 That we would be made right by his grace and we would be heirs by the hope in eternal life. 8 But the saying is trustworthy, and I want you also to be assuring them in these things, that they who have believed in yahuah would be concerned to cultivate good works, for these things are good and beneficial for the children of men.” Peshitta Holy Bible Translated
It doesn’t say anything about us needing to go to a temple to be saved.
Encyclopedia of Mormonism Page 131 BYU “However, if a person thereafter commits a grievous sin such as the shedding of innocent blood, the Savior’s sacrifice alone will not absolve the person of the consequences of the sin. Only by voluntarily submitting to whatever penalty the Lord may require can that person benefit from the atonement of Christ.” https://contentdm.lib.byu.edu/digital/collection/EoM/id/5525
“Several early Church leaders, most notably Brigham Young, taught that in a complete theocracy the Lord could require the voluntary shedding of a murderer’s blood-presumably by capital punishment-as part of the process of Atonement for such grievous sin. This was referred to as “blood Atonement.” Since such a theocracy has not been operative in modern times, the practical effect of the idea was its use as a rhetorical device to heighten the awareness of Latter-day Saints of the seriousness of murder and other major sins…”“Early anti-Mormon writers charged that under Brigham Young the Church practiced “blood Atonement,” by which they meant Church-instigated violence directed at dissenters, enemies, and strangers. This claim distorted the whole idea of blood atonement-which was based on voluntary submission by an offender-into a supposed justification of involuntary punishment. Occasional isolated acts of violence that occurred in areas where Latter-day Saints lived were typical of that period in the history of the American West…”Bibliography
McConkie, Bruce R. “Blood Atonement Doctrine.” In Mormon Doctrine, 2nd ed. Salt Lake City, 1966.
Penrose, Charles W. Blood Atonement, As Taught by Leading Elders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Salt Lake City, 1884.
Peterson, Paul H. “The Mormon Reformation,” pp. 176-99. Ph.D. diss., Brigham Young University, 1981.
Smith, Joseph Fielding. “The Doctrine of Blood Atonement.” In Answers to Gospel Questions, Vol. 1, pp. 180-91. Salt Lake City, 1957.
LOWELL M. SNOWhttps://eom.byu.edu/index.php/Blood_AtonementBecoming Like God exaltation https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-topics-essays/becoming-like-god?lang=eng
- Mormonism Will Make Us More Like Jesus? ____________________________________
- Why Didn’t Joseph Smith Wear A Beard Like Jesus And Follow The Laws In The Bible Like Jesus Did?____________________________________________________________
Proverbs 28:9, Isaiah 8:20, 2nd Peter 3:14-18, Matthew 7:23, Leviticus 19:27, Matthew 23:1-5, Matthew 4:4…
- Is Jesus The Brother Of Lucifer? _____________________________________________
2 Corinthians 6:15 What harmony has The Messiah with Satan? What lot has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement does the Temple of yahuah have with demons? But you are the Temple of THE LIVING elohim, just as it is said, “I shall dwell in them and I shall walk in them, and I shall be their elohim, and they shall be a people to me.”
- Can you and others become Gods like Elohim? ___________________________________
Isaiah 43:10 King James Version “10 Ye are my witnesses, saith yahuah, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.”
- Are the Mormon temples built for Elohim or yahuah? _____________________________
His name given to moshay is yahuah יהוה
- When were the Nephites in the United States of America?__________________________
- Does the book of Mormon state that the Nephites had and rode on horses?______________
1 Nephi 18:25: And it came to pass that we did find upon the land of promise, as we journeyed in the wilderness, that there were beasts in the forests of every kind, both the cow and the ox, and the ass and the horse, and the goat and the wild goat, and all manner of wild animals, which were for the use of men.
2 Nephi 12:7: Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots.
- Does the book of Mormon say that the Nephites and or King rode their horses and chariots into battle? _________________
Alma 18:9: And they said unto him: Behold, he is feeding thy horses. Now the king had commanded his servants, previous to the time of the watering of their flocks, that they should prepare his horses and chariots, and conduct him forth to the land of Nephi; for there had been a great feast appointed at the land of Nephi, by the father of Lamoni, who was king over all the land.
Nephi 3:22: And it came to pass in the seventeenth year, in the latter end of the year, the proclamation of Lachoneus had gone forth throughout all the face of the land, and they had taken their horses, and their chariots, and their cattle, and all their flocks, and their herds, and their grain, and all their substance, and did march forth by thousands and by tens of thousands, until they had all gone forth to the place which had been appointed that they should gather themselves together, to defend themselves against their enemies.There were no horses in the United States in the time of the Nephites 592–91 BC
horses were “first to the Virgin Islands; they were introduced to the continental mainland by Hernán Cortés in 1519.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horses_in_the_United_States
- Does the book of Mormon say that the Nephites made metal weapons? ________________
2 Ne 5:14-16 “14.) And I, Nephi, did take the sword of Laban, and after the manner of it did make many swords… 15.) And I did teach my people to build buildings, and to work in all manner of wood, and of iron, and of copper, and of brass, and of steel, and of gold, and of silver, and of precious ores, which were in great abundance. 16.) And I, Nephi, did build a temple; and I did construct it after the temple of Solomon save it were not built of so many precious things; for they were not to be found upon the land, wherefore, it could not be built like unto Solomon’s temple. But the manner of the construction was like unto the temple of Solomon…”No archaeological evidence of any Mormon temple or smelting swords exist in north America for the time period of 592–91 BC.
- What is more accurate? The book of mormon or the bible? _________________
Joseph Smith said: “I told the brothern that the book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth and the keystone of our religion. And a man would get nearer to God by abiding in it’s precepts than by any other book.” Joseph Smith, History of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, ed. B. H. Roberts, 2nd ed. rev. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1957), 4:461. https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/book-of-mormon-student-manual/chapter-1-keystone-of-our-religion?lang=eng
- Why does the book of Mormon say Jesus was born in Yerusalem rather than Bethlehem? ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Is the Jesus of Mormonism the same Jesus of traditional Christianity written in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, and the rest of the new testament?__________________________
LDS President Gordon B. Hinckley said: “As a church, we have critics–many of them. They say we do not believe in the traditional Christ of Christianity. There is some substance to what they say. Our faith, our knowledge, is not based on ancient tradition… Our faith, our knowledge comes of the witness of a prophet in this dispensation…” April 2002 General Conference 6 Minutes 3 Seconds https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/general-conference/2002/04/we-look-to-christ?lang=eng#p25
- Why is the jesus on the mormon website french instead of a jew?
- Where the laminates cursed with having dark skin for their rebellion?_______________
- Are the laminates the principle ancestors of the native Americans? ____________________
LDS / Native American Anthropologist Angelo Baca University of Washington said that at the hill Cumorah (he showed) aa plaque that specifically lists Native Americans as laminates, as remnants of the house of israel.
- What archaeological findings have been found on the hill Cumorah?__________________
- Where can I see a map of the extra biblical cities mentioned in the book of Mormon?______
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/bc/content/shared/content/images/gospel-library/manual/14419/book-mormon-land-map_1941052.pdf “No effort should be made to identify points on this map with any existing geographical location.” because they don’t exist.
- Where is the river of Laman 1 Nephi 2:8–9; 16:12?________________________________
- Where is the valley of Lamuel 1 Nephi 2:10; 16:6?________________________________
They don’t know where it happened: “Some believe that the history depicted in the Book of Mormon—with the exception of the events in the Near East—occurred in North America, while others believe that it occurred in Central America or South America. Although Church members continue to discuss such theories today, the Church’s only position is that the events the Book of Mormon describes took place in the ancient Americas.” “The Church does not take a position on the specific geographic locations of Book of Mormon events in the ancient Americas.” https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-topics/book-of-mormon-geography?lang=engLDS Anthropologist, Northern Arizona University William Wilson Said:
“There Is No Map showing the book of mormon lands because they can’t place it on earth. They don’t know where it is. ”
LDS Anthropologist thomas W. Murphy, PhD Said: “You can’t have a geography because there is no real world setting for the events described in the book of Mormon. We can’t agree upon it because any time we attempt to put it in a real world setting, we either have to distort that real world setting or the text itself. The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Takes No Official Position On The Geography of the Book Of Mormon. One of the reasons for this is obvious. It’s that the events never took place anywhere.”
- Before Jesus was sent into the world, there was a war between the pre-mortal spirit beings in heaven. The angels who fought with Jesus became white people, the ones who fought with Lucifer became demons, and the angels that remained neutral were cursed with dark skin like the laminates and became the negro ethnicity?______________________________
- Even the archaeology left by the philistines has been found, so is it possible for the 3 major enormous empires in north America described in the book of Mormon leave no evidence that they were ever here? ______________________
New World Archaeologist Eliseo Fajardo Madrid in Honduras said: “No evidence has been found of a culture originating in israel, called Lamanites, or Nephites. There is no evidence.”
Archaeologist, Dr. Yizhar Hirschfeld Hebrew University, Director of the Tiberias Excavation in Israel said: it is not possible for an empire to exist in the Americas and leave no trace of acarology. He said it is impossible, No.
- The bible says that all priests must be from the family of Arron, so how can the book of Mormon build a different temple and appoint priests that are not of the family of Arron?___________________________________________________________
- Where are the golden tablets that the book of Mormon was translated from? __________
PhD Gabriel Barkay Biblical Archaeologist, Bar llan Univ., Israel discovered silver scrolls/tablets containing parts of the book of Numbers in the same time period as the book of Mormon was said to happen in the Americas, yet no golden tablets or any fragments or evidence of Mormonism from that time period exists.
PhD LDS Anthropologist Thomas W. Murphy said that: “Joseph Smith fabricated a history and presented it to the world as the word of God, That’s pretty arrogant, that’s really arrogant.”
LDS Anthropologist, William Wilson Northern Arizona University said: “As an Anthropologist if i step back, and and look at the whole big picture, when you can’t find the places that it’s talking about, and you can’t identify the people that it’s talking about, and you can’t find the types of material goods that it’s talking about; there’s a major problem. If it was just one thing then you could say, well were just not finding it, but if you don’t find the whole package, then the chance of the book of Mormon being true is zero.” He went on to say that: “The book of Mormon is 19th century religious fiction.”
PhD LDS Antropologist Thomas W. Murphy said that: “The book of Mormon is factually wrong. It gets the wrong plants, it gets the wrong animals, it gets the wrong technology, it’s got the wrong languages, and it’s got the wrong culture.”
–Mormon Apostle Orson Pratt’s Works, Divine Authenticity Of The Book Of Mormon, Liverpool, 1851 Wrote: “If false, it is one of the most cunning, wicked, bold, deep-laid impositions ever palmed upon the world; calculated to deceive and ruin millions who will sincerely receive it as the word of yahuah, and will suppose themselves securely built upon the rock of truth, until they are plunged, together with their families, into hopeless despair.”
- BURNING IN THE BOSOM: John 4:22 You are worshiping what you do not know. We know what we are worshiping, for The Life is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming and now is, when the true worshipers will worship The Father in The Spirit and in The Truth, for The Father also is seeking such worshippers as these. 24 For The Spirit is yahuah, and it is fitting that those who worship him worship in The Spirit and in The Truth.”
Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Proverbs 28:26 He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.
John 14:15“If you love me, keep my commandments.”16 “And I shall request from my Father and he will give you another Redeemer of the accursed, that he will be with you for eternity.” 17 “He is The Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it has neither seen him nor known him; but you know him, for he dwells with you and he is in you.” 18 “I shall not leave you as orphans, for I shall come to you in a little while.” 19 “And the world will not see me, but you shall see me; because I live, you also shall live.” 20 At that day, you will know that I am in my Father and you are in me and I am in you.” 21 “Whoever has my commands and keeps them, he does love me, but he who loves me shall be loved from my Father and I shall love him, and I shall show myself to him.” 22 Yehuda said to him (he was not Scariota), “ adoni (My Lord), how is it you are going to show yourself to us and not the same to the world?” 23 Yeshua answered and said to him, “Whoever loves me keeps my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him, and we will make our lodging with him.” 24 “But he who does not love me does not keep my word, and this word which you are hearing is not mine, but The Father’s who has sent me.” 25 “I have spoken these things with you while I am with you.” 26 “But he, The Redeemer of the accursed, The Spirit of Holiness, whom my Father sends in my name, he will teach you all things and he will remind you of everything whatsoever I have told you.”
Also see: Ezekiel 36
1st Thessalonians 5:21 Explore everything and hold what is excellent. 22 Flee from every evil matter.
John 17:19 “And I sanctify myself for them, that they shall be sanctified in the truth.”John 8:31 And Yeshua said to those Judeans who trusted in him, “If you will continue in my word, you are truly my disciples.” 32 “And you will know the truth, and that truth will set you free.”Matthew 10:34-38 Think not that I have come to bring peace in the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 I have come to divide a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, 36 And a man’s enemies will be the members of his household. 37 Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And everyone who does not take his cross and come after me is not worthy of me. 39Whoever will lose his life for my sake will find it; whoever will find his life will lose it.”Matthew 7:13-20 Enter the narrow gate, for the gate is wide and the road is spacious which leads to destruction, and many are those who are going in it. 14 How narrow is the gate and strict the way that leads to life, and few are those who find it! 15 Beware of false Prophets who come to you in lambs’ clothing, but from within they are plundering wolves. 16But by their fruit you will know them. Do they gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles? 17 So every good tree produces good fruit, but a bad tree produces bad fruit. 18 A good tree is not able to produce bad fruit, neither a bad tree to produce good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and falls into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruit you will know them.August 4th 2021 According to https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.org/article/what-are-the-countries-with-the-most-latter-day-saints there were 16,663,663 members of “The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints around the world in 31,136 congregations according to the church’s 2020 statistics.” there are probably more members of the Mormon church now.The number of people who are messianic and bible observant is approximately 192,500 jews, 157,500 non-jews, and people who may go by another title such as hebrew roots, torah observant… however some of these people are not completely bible observant, and participate in Biblically forbidden activities. this means that the narrow way that the bible describes of obeying all the laws in the bible (matthew 4:4) and having salvation in yeshua hamashiach (isaiah 8:20), may be the smallest remnant on earth. It certainly matches the description in the bible of the narrow way that leads to life, because the bible says that the law is the way Psalms 119:1, the truth Psalm 119:142, and the life Proverbs 13:14 & Deuteronomy 30:11-20, and the messiah is also the way, the truth, and the life, and there is no other way that people can be saved. John 14:5-6. Thomas said to him, “our Lord (master adoni), we do not know where you are going and how can we know the way?” 6 yeshua said to him, “I AM THE LIVING yahuah, The Way and The Truth and The Life; no man comes to my Father but by me alone.”So I have to make sure that I’m on the narrow way that leads to life, and not on a broad road that leads to destruction. This is why I have to test everything against the bible, and test the spirits against the bible, before I can accept anything.
- Does the Mormon Church celebrate Easter? ____________________________
- I celebrate resurrection day. Who Is Easter?______________________________________
- Do Mormons Believe People Go To Hell In The Lake Of Fire Forever And Ever?________
The Bible teaches that people have just two possibilities for their eternal futures: the saved will enjoy eternal life with yahuah in the new heavens and new earth (Phil. 3:20; Rev. 21:1-4; 22:1-5), while the unsaved will spend eternity in hell (Matt. 25:41, 46; Rev. 20:13-15). https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/justin-taylor/the-8-beliefs-you-should-know-about-mormons-when-they-knock-at-the-door/
- If Contradictions Between The Bible and the Book of Mormon Are Found, I Have Heard That This Is Blamed On Translations Of The Bible, And Translations Over Time? ______________________________________________________________
The history of the KJV Bible Translation. The Hebrew Old Covenant Tanack Was Translated Into The Greek Septuagint And That Was Used For The KJV. For The New Covenant Of The KJV Bible, First It Was Most Likely Originally Written in Hebrew, However The Romans Destroyed Every Copy Of The Bible They Could Find. The Only Surviving Original Copy Of The New Covenant Is Written In Syriac Aramaic By The Disciples, Was Used In The Passion Of The Christ By Mel Gibson, The Syriac Aramaic Peshitta Is Dated At 50-70AD Right After The Resurrection, And Is The Same Language Used In Parts Of The Old Covenant Bible. The New Covenant Was Translated The New Covenant Into Greek Around 300AD, And Then In 1550AD The Greek Textus Receptus Was Written. The Greek Textus Receptus Had Verses And Words Added To It By Antinomianists To Convince People That We Don’t Need To Follow The Law. This Manipulated And Modified Textus Receptus And Latin Text Was Translated Into The First KJV Bible Around 1611 AD. The First KJV Bible Did Not Use The Word “Jesus”, Because The Greek Word iesus had not been translated into Jesus yet. The KJV Is A Very Good Literal Translation Of A Corrupted Set Of Greek Manuscripts, That Do Not Match The 300AD Greek Manuscripts Or The 50-70AD Aramaic Peshitta. History of the KJV https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/about-the-scriptures/history?lang=eng
For These Reasons I Decided To Learn To Read The Bible In It’s Most Original Languages Of Hebrew And Syriac Aramaic. Mainstream Christianity Claims That The Syriac Aramaic Peshitta New Covenant Manuscripts Are 400AD Translations Of The Greek Manuscripts. Some Of The Problems With This Idea Are That The Syriac Aramaic Peshitta Contains No Errors, No Contradictions, And The Greek Manuscripts Do Contain Grammar Errors And Contradictions, such As Saying You Can, And Can Not Eat Food Sacrificed To Idols. That Is A Direct Contradiction. The Church Of The East That Received The Aramaic Peshitta Text, says that they received it directly from the disciples themselves. http://www.peshitta.org/initial/peshitta.html
churchofjesuschrist.org does not seem to have any knowledge of the Aramaic peshitta text.Errors in the KJV Bible:
Testing The Bible: Does Galatians 3:10 say paul is cursed because he kept the law?
Does 1st Corinthians 8:4-8 say you can eat food sacrificed to idols? See Revelation 2:20-23
Mark 13:24-31 The word translated as generation should be nation or people. The people of israel have not come to an end.
- According to Doctrine and Covenants 107:54-57 Adam is the archangel Michael a prince. A prince over all people forever. And All These Things Are Written In The Book Of Enoch? Can you show me where in the book of Enoch this is written?________________________
(the book of Enoch was not discovered before the book of Mormon was written)
- Is it mandatory to participate in polygamy to get into heaven? ______________
Joseph Smith Doctrine and Covenants Section 132 verse 1-4 “1 Verily, thus saith the Lord unto you my servant Joseph, that inasmuch as you have inquired of my hand to know and understand wherein I, the Lord, justified my servants Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as also Moses, David and Solomon, my servants, as touching the principle and doctrine of their having many wives and concubines— 2 Behold, and lo, I am the Lord thy God, and will answer thee as touching this matter. 3 Therefore, prepare thy heart to receive and obey the instructions which I am about to give unto you; for all those who have this law revealed unto them must obey the same. 4 For behold, I reveal unto you a new and an everlasting covenant; and if ye abide not that covenant (polygamy), then are ye damned; for no one can reject this covenant and be permitted to enter into my glory.” https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/132?lang=engBrigham Young Journal of Discourses Volume 11, Page 269 “The only men who become Gods, even the sons of God, are those who enter into polygamy.” https://contentdm.lib.byu.edu/digital/collection/JournalOfDiscourses3/id/4490
- Provided you have heard the statement: “As man now is, God once was:“As God now is, man may be.”1 (In Eliza R. Snow Smith, Biography and Family Record of Lorenzo Snow (1884), 46; see also “The Grand Destiny of Man,” Deseret Evening News, July 20, 1901, 22.) https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/teachings-of-presidents-of-the-church-lorenzo-snow/chapter-5-the-grand-destiny-of-the-faithful?lang=engDo you believe it’s possible that God the Father could have been a sinner in a past mortal probation like us? _________________________________________________
- Do you believe that God the Father was once a man and that he then progressed to godhood (that is, he is a now-exalted, immortal man with a flesh-and-bone body)?_____________based on the Bible, God is not and has never been a man (Num. 23:19; Hos. 11:9). He is a spirit (John 4:24), and a spirit does not have flesh and bones (Luke 24:39).Furthermore, God is eternal (Ps. 90:2; 102:27; Isa. 57:15; 1 Tim. 1:17) and immutable (or unchangeable in his being and perfections; see Ps. 102:25-27; Mal. 3:6). He did not “progress” toward godhood, but has always been God. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/justin-taylor/the-8-beliefs-you-should-know-about-mormons-when-they-knock-at-the-door/
- Do you believe that the Trinity consists not of three persons in one God but rather of three distinct gods and potentially many thousands of gods besides these?_________________trusting in or worshiping more than one god is explicitly condemned throughout the Bible (e.g., Ex. 20:3). There is only one true God (Deut. 4:35, 39; 6:4; Isa. 43:10; 44:6, 8; 45:18; 46:9; 1 Cor. 8:4; James 2:19), who exists eternally in three persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14). https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/justin-taylor/the-8-beliefs-you-should-know-about-mormons-when-they-knock-at-the-door/
- Do you believe that humans, like eloah the Father, can go through a process of exaltation to godhood?______________But the Bible teaches that the yearning to be godlike led to the fall of mankind (Gen. 3:4). yahuah does not look kindly on humans who pretend to attain to deity (Acts 12:21-23; contrast Acts 14:11-15). God desires humans to humbly recognize that they are his creatures (Gen. 2:7; 5:2; Ps. 95:6-7; 100:3). The state of the redeemed in eternity will be one of glorious immortality, but they will forever remain God’s creatures, adopted as his children (Rom. 8:14-30; 1 Cor. 15:42-57; Rev. 21:3-7). Believers will never become gods. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/justin-taylor/the-8-beliefs-you-should-know-about-mormons-when-they-knock-at-the-door/
- FROM: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolob#/media/File:Fac2Fig1.jpg
Why does the picture of Kolob have pagan Egyptian deities in it with baal sun disks on their heads?
“ Detail of Facsimile No. 2 (the Hypocephalus of Sheshonq). Reference numeral 1 represents Kolob according to Joseph Smith. Egyptologists interpret this as an altered figure of a creator God.”
A copy of the original document owned by Smith showing the missing portions, from the Kirtland Egyptian Papers
https://www.josephsmithpapers.org/paper-summary/copy-of-hypocephalus-between-circa-july-1835-and-circa-march-1842/1Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I yahuah thy Elohim am a jealous Elohim, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
- Why does the Mormon Church erect obelisks?_____________________
“On the Prophet Joseph Smith’s 100th birthday in 1905, for example, President Joseph F. Smith dedicated a large obelisk at the Prophet’s birthplace in Sharon, Vermont.” https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/media/video/2020-03-0100-a-bicentennial-proclamation-to-the-world?lang=eng
Deuteronomy 16:22 ESV “And you shall not set up a pillar, which the Lord your God hates.”
- Why does the Mormon Church use the name Jehovah? ___________________________https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/gs/jehovah?lang=eng
There is no letter j in biblical hebrew or greek or aramaic
Therefore there can not be a j in jehovah. yehovah is possible, as well as yahway, and yahuah, and some have spelled it yahowah. yehoveh, yahwah, yahweh, yahoeh, and other pronunciations are also possible, however since we know that the saviour’s name as written in zechariah 3:1,3,6,8,9 & zechariah 6:11 is יֵשׁוּעַ yeshua and it has a similar sp elling to יהוה that the sounds are most likely the same making it yahuah.
- Why didn’t jesus yeshua appear to joseph smith instead of an angel maroni? _______
Luke 10:22, Matthew 5:8
- Does the Mormon Church Celebrate Christmas on December 25th?____________________
- Do Mormons Use Christmas Trees and or Christmas Stars?__________________________
You can learn about Christmas, Easter, and More at BibleCourts.com
- MORE: According to https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.org/article/understanding-the-process-of-publishing-the-book-of-mormon As of January 1st 2008 The book of Mormon has been revised almost 4,000 times.
Joseph Smith said: “There is no error in the revelations which i have taught.” Joseph Smith teachings of the prophet joseph smith p. 368 and History of the Church, 6:366; from a discourse given by Joseph Smith on May 12, 1844, in Nauvoo, Illinois; reported by Thomas Bullock. and Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Smith Chapter 45 Page 517 https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/teachings-joseph-smith/chapter-45?lang=eng
- In 1826 Joseph Smith was arrested for pretending to find buried treasure with his seeing stone. https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/history/topics/joseph-smiths-1826-trial?lang=eng
“Joseph Smith, the founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, was charged with approximately thirty criminal actions during his life, and at least that many financial civil suits.” https://web.archive.org/web/20221116212327/https://eom.byu.edu/index.php/Smith,_Joseph “Legal Trials of Joseph Smith”. Encyclopedia of Mormonism. MacMillan. 1992. p. 1346. Archived from the original on 16 Nov 2022 – via BYU.edu.
Joseph Smith, the founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, was charged with approximately thirty criminal actions during his life, and at least that many financial civil suits. Cullimore, James (January 4, 1977), “Devotional, Brigham Young University”, Speeches.BYU.edu, Brigham Young University
In 1844, Smith was killed by a mob in Carthage, Illinois, while in jail awaiting trial on charges of inciting a riot for ordering the destruction of the Nauvoo Expositor, a newspaper critical of Smith which accused him of practicing polygamy, and for treason against the State of Illinois for calling out the Nauvoo Legion contrary to the orders of the Governor of Illinois. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Smith_and_the_criminal_justice_system#cite_note-2
- https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/media/video/2019-12-0210-joseph-smith-and-masonry?lang=eng “While prophet and President of the Church, Joseph joined the Masonic Lodge in Nauvoo, Illinois, on March 15, 1842, rising to the level of Master Mason, just a day later, under the recognized authority of the Grand Master of Illinois.”
According to churchofjesuschrist.org Rituals within Mormon temples are similar to Free Mason rituals. In Washington DC there is a Free Mason Museum Known As The Albert Pike Memorial. General Albert Pike is considered a model of free masonry. Here is his quote from General Albert Pike A.C. De La Rive, La Femme et l’Enfant dans la Franc-Maconnerie Universelle (page 588) “That wich we must say to the crowd is: we worship a god, but it is the god that one adores without superstition. To you Soverign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees – the masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the luciferin doctrine. If Lucifer were not god, would Adonay (Jesus)… calumniate (spread false and harmful statements about) him?… Yes, Lucifer is God...”. General Albert Pike 33rd Degree Free Mason.
If The Free Masons recognize General Albert Pike as the model of a free mason, and if his statement is true, then Joseph Smith must have worshiped Lucifer as his God.
- In Anton LaVey’s Satanic Bible, under the section called infernal names, Mormo is listed as king of the ghouls god of the living dead. The people who follow him are called Mormons. Mormons are obsessed with genealogy and temple rights for the dead, and believe people can convert to Mormonism in the grave when the living are baptized for them. Deuteronomy 18:9-14 King James Version “9 When thou art come into the land which yahuah thy elohim giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. 10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. 11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto yahuah: and because of these abominations yahuah thy elohim doth drive them out from before thee. 13 Thou shalt be perfect with yahuah thy elohim. 14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, yahuah thy elohim hath not suffered thee so to do.” Leviticus 19:31 King James Version 31 “Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am yahuah your elohim.”
- In Chinese Mormon means To teach – the door or gate – of the devil | “gates of hell”.
摩门教 Mormon https://en.bab.la/dictionary/chinese-english/%E6%91%A9%E9%97%A8%E6%95%99
OR 摩门 Mormon https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-cn/%E6%91%A9%E7%88%BE%E9%96%80335 教 to teach jiào
297 门 door; gate mén
772 魔 devil; magic móChinese English Dictionaries: https://learnchinesecharacters.academy/lessons/1500-most-common-chinese-characters-list-pdf/
Chinese English Pinyin Dictionary https://chinese.yabla.com/chinese-english-pinyin-dictionary.php?define=%E9%AD%94
han trainer dictionary https://dictionary.hantrainerpro.com/chinese-english/translation-mo_devil.htmMormon= to teach, the door, of the devil,Or the gates of hell depending on the translation.
- According to “Temple of the God Makers” by Jeremiah Films, All of the rituals in the Mormon temples are from the Scottish right of Free Masons.
- Mormons use to be forbidden from marring black African Americans.
- The book of Mormon has been changed/revised 2,000 times.
- In temple rituals they wear skirts made of leaves like in the garden of eden that can’t hide sin or cover sin, they chant a prayer that was answered by the serpent in the book of Mormon, In Salt Lake City there is a monument of adam and eve next to a sacrifice with a lamb at the bottom. This sacrifice is the sacrifice of cain that was rejected. It’s a phony.
Fig tree from: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/bd/fig-tree?lang=eng“Everywhere common in Palestine, both wild and cultivated. Figs were an important food. The tree is one of the earliest to show its fruitbuds, which appear before the leaves; thus a fig tree with leaves would be expected to also have fruit. Jesus’ cursing the fig tree for its fruitlessness (Mark 11:12–13, 20–23)…” The fig tree is cursed.”President Kimball gave this counsel, “The leaves are commencing to show on the fig tree.” That is prophetic.” https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/general-conference/1976/04/the-leaves-are-commencing-to-show-on-the-fig-tree?lang=engRomans 11:17 “And if some of the branches were cut off and you, a wild olive tree, were grafted in their place, and you have become a partaker of the roots and of the fat of the olive tree,”In order to be saved you must be grafted into the olive tree of israel, not the fig tree of the fall of adam and eve, but the redemption that came down through the olive tree, the branch from yesse, in Isaiah 11.“1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of yesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the spirit of holiness shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of yahuah; 3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of yahuah: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. 5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins (not fig leaves), and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. 6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. 7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice’ den. 9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of yahuah, as the waters cover the sea.10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. 11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that yahuah shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. 12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. 13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim. 14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them. 15 And yahuah shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod. 16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.”The ChurchOfJesusChrist.org https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22193 form confirmed that the “temple ceremonies that have been recorded, sponsored, and posted on Youtube…” “I contacted Facebook and explained the sacred nature of those ceremonies…”
luke 13:1-10 Cursed fig tree will not repent
- Therefore: seeing as how Mormon LDS Arkeologists and Anthropologists have found and stated that the book of Mormon can not be true,
- Since Mormon Apostle Orson Pratt Wrote That: If the book of Mormon is false, … they are plunged, together with their families, into hopeless despair.
- LDS President Gordon B. Hinckley said: That there is substance to the statement that Mormons do not believe in the traditional Christ of Christianity. At the April 2002 General Conference.
- https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/media/video/2019-12-0210-joseph-smith-and-masonry?lang=eng Confirmed that Joseph Smith was a Free Mason, along with his relatives, and that the Mormon Temple rituals are similar to the rituals of the Free Masons, And that Joseph Smith became a master mason shortly after joining the Masonic Lodge in Nauvoo, Illinois, just a day later, under the recognized authority of the Grand Master of Illinois
- And Model Mason General Albert Pike Who Is Honored With A Memorial in WA DC says that all 31st 32nd and 33rd degree free masons must worship lucifer as God.
- Since Mormon temple rituals involve covering in fig leaf skirts and praying to the serpent,
- And A Mormon statute was erected of Adam and Eve around cain’s rejected sacrifice,
- And Because The Spirit of Holiness Only Agrees With What Is True,
- And because Galations 1:6 says that those who preach what is outside the gospel of salvation in the bible shall be damned.
- And since the gospel of Matthew 22:29 Yeshua answered and he said to them, “You do err, because you do not understand the scriptures, neither the mighty works of yahuah. 30 For in the resurrection of the dead, they do not take wives, neither do men have wives, but they are like the Angels of yahuah in Heaven.
- Mormonism preaches a gospel that people can become gods and have sex after the resurrection, but the savior in Matthew 22:30 says no man takes wives or has wives after the resurrection. LDS President Gordon B. Hinckley said that Mormons do not believe in the traditional Christ of Christianity.
Isaiah 43:10 King James Version 10 Ye are my witnesses, saith yahuah, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Isaiah 44:6 “Thus saith yahuah the King of Israel, and his redeemer the eloah of elohim; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no elohim.”
So you have taught another gospel as Galations 1:6 says that those who preach another gospel outside of the bible shall be damned. Therefore you must forsake this other damning gospel, and accept only the true gospel of salvation in the bible, and the Christ that is only in the Bible, and is not in the book of Mormon, and repent, and be baptized so that you may be saved. I welcome you to please repent from your transgression of the law against yahuah and his son yeshua hamashiach jesus the messiah, and confess he is adoni (lord) and that you have sinned against him, and believe and trust in your heart in him and his finished work on the cross, and ask him for forgiveness of sins, and ask him into your hearts today, so that you are notplunged, together with your families, into hopeless despair as Mormon Apostle Orson Pratt Wrote Will Happen If The Book Of Mormon Is False.I’m not here to invite you to join any church or give me or a church any of your cash.I’m here to lead you to salvation, repentance, baptism, communion, the bible, and living by every word that proceeds from the mouth of yahuah, as the savior yeshua hamashiach jesus the messiah said in Matthew 4:4.You can find more information at https://www.BibleCourts.com